Improve your blogging through free WordPress Zemanta plugin
Each time after finish writing a blog post, I need to find images to capture readers’ attention and figure out what to write in the tags column. This process will take quite a fair amount of time.
I have found a WordPress plugin that will help in searching images from the net, recommend tags and also display other blogs that have the similar article posted.
I highly recommend that all bloggers used this plugin known as Zemanta. It really save times & improve your content tremendously.
Each time when you create a new post, the Zemanta plugin will read your content within a few seconds. Then it will do the following:-
• search for related images ,
• recommend tags (Yipee! Now I don’t have to crack my head thinking what tags to use) and
• also it will display a list of title postings that are related to your posting.
This way you can read these other blogsites to improve on your article or to get backlinks by posting comments on these blogs.
All these are displayed at your Write Post. The Zemanta’s searched images, recommended blogs & tags are added to the right column of your Write Post view.
A closeup view of the tags recommended
You may download this plugin at :-
Steps to install plugin
• Copy zemanta directory to your wp-content/plugins directory.
• Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
• Compose a new post and check out the new options
I hope this will be helpful to you.
Cheers. Now show me your smile!
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!