Get Print Friendly and PDF Plugin for WordPress Blog
The other day, a friend of mine asked me to print out a copy of an article in my blog. Then I launch Firefox browser, key in my blog name and select File -> Print Preview.
I saw only partial of my blog in the preview. The alignment of my article is wrong. The images are missing or misalignment.
I print out my blog article. The result is the same as what I preview.
I always like WordPress very much. You can almost find any plugin to resolve your blogging problem. So I do a search for WordPress plugin for printing.
I found a plugin known as “ Print Friendly and PDF”.
• You can download the plugin from http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/printfriendly/
• Download the printfriendly.zip file and unzip it.
• Move the printfriendly folder into wp-content/plugins folder .
• Activate the plugin in your WordPress Admin area.
• Select “Settings” to customize button style and placement.
This plugin allows the page to be converted to PDF or to print to printer.
At the bottom of each of my blog article you will see “Print PDF“. Click on it if you want to print or have a PDF version of my article.
The output is good. What you see in the blog article is exactly when you convert to PDF or print to printer. There is no missing images or misalignment, no missing text.
• PrintFriendly & PDF optimizes your pages for print.
• Help your readers save paper and ink, plus enjoy your content in printed form.
• Website Name and URL are included to ensure repeat visitors and new visitors when printed versions are shared.
Well, give it a try and see whether it is suitable for you.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!